Based on the report from Governor McMaster, we regretfully have agreed that school will be closed for the remainder of the year. This is tough on all of us and all we can do is accept it as it is and pull together in Bobcat fashion. With that said, please know that the CA Administration, Board, Faculty, and Staff will continue to work diligently to take care of needs all students.
- Round 2 drop off work should have been turned in by April 22nd.
- Teachers are working to get Round 3 packets ready for you to pick up this Friday or Saturday (7:30 – 5:30). This work will carry us through May 12th.
- Dates will be set and announced for students to turn in school items such as text books, Chromebooks etc.
- Dates will be set for students to pick up personal belongings from school, clean out lockers, etc.
- Detailed information will be forthcoming as decisions are made to finalize the school year (including summer care).
We hate that we have to end our school year this way. It’s heartbreaking for everyone as we had hoped to be coming back for the last couple of weeks. Mr. Stevie will be working hard to make graduation as great as possible for the TCA Class of 2020.
Please be patient and remember that lots of things have to be determined and lots of decisions have to be made, so lets all continue to work together to get through this unfortunate time and we will get through it together.
God is in charge of ALL things!!!